2 Bedroom, House | Lower Road, Old Town
A period style two bedroom end of terrace cottage enviably situated within the Motcombe area of popular Old Town affording no onward chain.
The property which requires some updating has 2 open plan reception rooms which lead to a modern kitchen with direct access on rear courtyard garden. There are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom with separate cloakroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.37m x 3.43m (14'4" x 11'3")fireplace with brick surround and hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.40m (12'0" x 11'2")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.74m x 2.54m (9' x 8'4")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets above, single drainer inset sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with filter hood and electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler (newly installed), radiator, door opening on to rear garden.Staircase rising to split level landing with drop down ladder giving access to large loft space which has a large velux window affording views over the downs.
- Master Bedroom: 3.90m x 3.60m (12'10" x 11'10")excluding wardrobes, 2 radiators, range of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1" x 8'1")with roof top views towards the church of St Mary the Virgin and surrounding area.
- Bathroompanelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards under, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc and tiled floor.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property there is a delightful southerly walled courtyard garden with gated side access from which there are some downland views.