3 Bedroom, House | Deneside, East Dean
Occupying an enviable location in the highly sought after area of East Dean - a substantially improved 3 bedroom semi detached house of character.
The property sits within a very attractive garden setting and has been improved by the present owner. The property now affords a 20' kitchen/dining room with aspects over the rear garden as well as 2 further reception rooms and a conservatory. The rear garden secures a good degree of privacy and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Large Entrance PorchTiled flooring, exposed beams.Inner oak front door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.78m x 4.00m (15'8" x 13'1")with lovely aspect over the front garden, brick fire surround, radiator, double doors to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.10m x 2.82m (20'0" x 9'3")and affording a garden aspect equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets above, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven, electric hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, radiator. Door to
- Utility Room/Breakfast Roomwith tiled floor, wash basin with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, gas fired boiler.
- Cloakroom/wcSliding patio doors to side courtyard and door to
- Conservatory: 4.10m x 2.90m (13'5" x 9'6")with 2 sets of sliding patio doors to the side courtyard and the rear garden, tiled floor.
- Study: 3.66m x 2.46m (12'0" x 8'1")radiator.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.22m x 3.60m (13'10" x 11'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, lovely westerly aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7" x 9'5")with westerly view over the front garden, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.56m x 2.57m (11'8" x 8'5")with rear garden aspect, radiator.
- Large Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large separate shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly fine feature of this property is the garden setting with a large attractively landscaped front garden and paved patio securing a lovely westerly aspect and high degree of afternoon sunshine. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn and extends to a depth of about 75' and secures a high degree of privacy. Large timber Summerhouse, gated side access to paved courtyard style garden situated on the south side of the property. The private entrance drive affords off road parking for several vehicles and there is an Oak framed car port.