1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Leighton Lodge, 1 Staveley Road
A beautifully refurbished and spaciously proportioned 1 bedroom apartment with garage situated close to Meads seafront.
The accommodation is beautifully presented and includes a recently refitted kitchen with oak worktops, spacious sitting/dining room, commands a delightful westerly aspect over Meads to the downs beyond. This apartment also has the benefit of a garage and the use of attractively maintained communal gardens.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Reception HallStaircase rising to the
- First Floor Landingwith Private Front Door to
- Entrance Hallwith built in cloaks cupboard, entry phone system, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.83m x 4.27m (15'10" x 14'0")into the bay window which commands a lovely westerly aspect. Built in fitted storage units, 3 radiators.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.80m x 2.34m (12'6" x 7'8")equipped with extensive range of oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets above, inset double butler style sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, integrated wine cooler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, further space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, southerly aspect.
- Large Double Bedroom: 4.83m x 3.20m (15'10" x 10'6")with lovely aspect over the communal gardens, range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled, radiator.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property is an attractive lawned communal garden provided for the use of residents.
- Garage: 4.88m x 2.46m (16'0" x 8'1")Situated in adjacent block with up and over door.Length of lease : 146 years (to be confirmed)Maintenance currently: £190.00 per month (to be confirmed)