3 Bedroom, House | St Gregory Close, Meads, Eastbourne
Enviably situated within the residential area of Meads - a 3 storied townhouse with westerly views.
The property has been improved over the years now benefitting from a double glazed conservatory at the rear. The property and its garden is easily maintained and offers an ideal opportunity for buyers seeking a home within this sought after area.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith concealed radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Dining Room: 3.25m x 3.20m (10'8" x 10'6")with pair of matching built in cabinets, radiator and archway leading to
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 3.53m x 3.30m (11'7" x 10'10")excluding the depth of the deep recess, extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwashing machine, space for oven with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, deep storage cupboard below stairs, concealed convector radiator and double glazed door to
- Double glazed Conservatory: 2.44m x 2.18m (8'0" x 7'2")with garden aspect, tiled floor and casement doors giving access to the garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the First Floor Landing with deep storage cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.57m x 3.25m (15' x 10'8")with attractive views and with fire surround with fitted electric fire flanked by matching cabinets and book shelving, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.80m x 2.50m (9'2" x 8'2")
- Shower Roomwith corner shower with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, towel rail, window.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.28m (14'10" x 10'9")including the depth of the wall to wall range of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator and fine views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.30m x 2.80m (10'10" x 9'2")with large built in storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, towel rail and window.
- OutsideThere are easily maintained gardens arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 40' with lawn flanked by a raised border containing a variety of shrubs, gated rear access leads to the garage block.
- Garage No 12with up and over door in the nearby garage block.