2 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | The Sycamores, 17 Arundel Road
Commanding breathtaking views to the sea and along the coastline towards Hastings - an immaculately presented and luxuriously refurbished 2 bedroom penthouse apartment conveniently located for access to Eastbourne's town centre.
The immaculately presented accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owner and now features a luxuriously refitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a refurbished bathroom.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith deep built in shelved cupboard, large utility cupboard with integrated washing machine, entry phone handset, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 4.93m x 4.80m (16'2" x 15'9")approximate L shaped dimensions, commanding glorious views to the sea and coast line, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to
- Balconycommanding spectacular panoramic views over Eastbourne toward the sea and along the coastline.
- Luxuriously refurbished Kitchen: 3.35m x 2.80m (11' x 9'2")fitted with an extensive range of marble effect working surfaces with inset sink unit with mixer tap and white high gloss cupboard units above and below, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob over and stainless steel filter hood above, space for refrigerator/freezer, cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- Bedroom 1: 3.96m x 3.63m (13' x 11'11")affording views at the rear over the Sussex Weald, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.33m x 3.23m (10'11" x 10'7")with fitted wardrobes and radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Bathroomequipped with a white suite comprising panelled P shaped bath with wall mounted chrome mixer tap, shower over and glass shower screen, low level wc, vanity unit consisting of large wash basin with chrome mixer tap and cupboard storage below, wall mounted display unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- OutsideThe delightfully mainted communal gardens are arranged to the front and rear of the development for the enjoyment of residents.
- Garagewith up and over door.