5 Bedroom, House | Kings Ride, Alfriston
An impressive 4/5 bedroom detached family home with fine downland views and forming part of an exclusive private development within the much sought after village of Alfriston.
The property has been very recently redecorated and features a very spacious kitchen/breakfast room and now offers potential for further improvement. A handsome staircase rises from the unusually spacious reception hall to a large galleried landing. The garden setting is an important feature of this property providing a good degree of seclusion and mainly arranged to the rear of the property commanding southerly views to the downs. The property is available for early possession if required.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 6.10m x 3.18m (20'0" x 10'5")deep storage cupboard, radiator, door to rear terrace and garden.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with mixer tap, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.80m x 4.57m (15'9" x 15')including the depth of the range of fitted cupboards with shelving above, affording a triple garden aspect, fireplace with stone surround, 2 radiators, door to rear terrace and garden.
- Dining Room: 4.57m x 3.30m (15' x 10'10")with fitted cupboards and shelving above, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.70m x 4.50m (15'5" x 14'9")with granite style working surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and matching cabinets above, twin stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with extractor fan above and Siemens plate warmer underneath, Siemens double oven, Miele dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator, door to terrace and garden.
- Utility Room: 2.34m x 1.96m (7'8" x 6'5")with granite style working surface with cupboards under and matching cabinets above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, door to side access.
- Study/Bedroom 5: 3.00m x 2.70m (9'10" x 8'10")to exclude wardrobe area, radiator and walk in
- Wardrobewith fitted range of cupboards and shelving.
- The Staircaserises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with 2 radiators, door to
- Balcony: 3.38m x 2.84m (11'1" x 9'4")affording breathtaking views towards the South Downs National Park.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.57m x 3.40m (15' x 11'2")with fine downland views, radiator, door to Balcony.
- en suite Shower Room and Dressing areawith fitted shower, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard under, low level wc, heated towel rail, range of hanging rails and drawers, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 3.30m (15' x 10'10")with fine downland views, radiator, door to balcony and second bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: 4.57m x 2.70m (15' x 8'10")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'0")with radiator.
- Second Bathroom/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, large shower, low level wc, heated towel rail, fitted cupboards.
- OutsideThe property sits within mature gardens which afford a good degree of privacy and the house is approached by its private entrance drive and large forecourt. The extensively lawned gardens are mainly arranged to the rear of the property securing a fine southerly aspect and extend to a depth of about 70'. There are a number of mature and fine trees and a handsome water feature with a pumped system. There are downland views from the rear garden and the wide terrace flanks the rear elevation. From the rear garden there is direct access to the parklike communal gardens of the private estate which include Tennis Courts.
- Double Garage: 5.64m x 5.60m (18'6" x 18'4")with pair of up and over doors. The entrance drive provides generous off road car parking and turning space.We are advised that there is a maintenance charge in respect of the communal gardens and tennis courts of approximately £600 per annum. Tennis courts are available to the residents of this private development on a booking system.