3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Lushington Road, Eastbourne
A spacious 3 bedroom second floor apartment enviably located immediately to the west of the town centre.
Occupying the entire top floor of an elegant purpose built development this apartment is spaciously proportioned and has been improved over recent years now offerig potential for a delightful home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Hallwith herringbone wood block flooring with entry phone, radiator and range of floor to ceiling built in cupboards.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 4.34m x 4.11m (14'3" x 13'6")with recessed fireplace (sealed), handsome herringbone wood block flooring, radiator and inset ceiling lighting.
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.70m x 2.95m (18'8" x 9'8")with southerly aspect and with the recessed kitchen area equipped with range of working surfaces with inset double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, brushed steel finished electric oven with inset induction 4 ring hob with filter hood over, space for refrigerator and freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, central breakfast/dining bar, radiator, door to rear separate internal staircase for secondary use and double glazed doors give access to the
- Small Balconywith south westerly aspect.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 4.01m (13'3" x 13'2")into the wide recesses of the L shaped room with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 2.06m (11'6" x 6'9")exluding the depth of the window recess, radiator.
- Bathroomwith spa style bath with rounded shower end with wall mounted shower fittings and jacuzzi style jets, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail and cupboard housing the wall mounted Gloworm gas fired boiler, tiled floor and tiled walls, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- Study/Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 2.60m (12'8" x 8'6")reducing due to the staircase which gives access to the loft, radiator.