3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Carbury, 16 Fairfield Road, Meads
Commanding glorious views over Eastbourne toward the sea this remarkably spacious and elegant first floor mansion apartment represents a very rare opportunity.
Approached via its private area of garden and private ground floor entrance which gives access to the grand staircase rising to the magnificent reception hall from which there is access to a large roof terrace which secures spectacular views. The dimensions of the accommodation will give a good impression of the unusually generous proportions of this impressive home but only an internal inspection can convey its true merit. The property is available for early possession with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith the wide and handsome private staircase rising to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 7.32m x 5.00m (24'0" x 16'5")including the width of the stairwell, large walk in storage cupboard/box room, cloaks cupboard, radiator, large linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder and additional large storage cupboard. Potential access to the extensive loft space. Door to
- Large 20' Roof Terracewhich commands outstanding views over Eastbourne toward the sea.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below and low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious and elegant Sitting Room: 6.60m x 5.54m (21'8" x 18'2")commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea, handsome period style fire surround with marble hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 4.62m x 4.17m (15'2" x 13'8")with large built in cupboard housing the wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler for central heating, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.14m x 2.74m (13'7" x 9')with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven with grill, inset four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, deep recess for fridge/freezer, deep built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.56m x 4.88m (18'3" x 16'0")commanding far reaching views, large built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 5.44m x 4.42m (17'10" x 14'6")into the wide recess, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.76m (13'7" x 12'4")with range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Large Shower Roomwith shower unit with Aqualisa shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideAs well as the large roof terrace the property benefits from very attractive areas of private garden which secure a good degree of privacy from the road and mainly lawned with attractively stocked borders containing a wide variety of ornamental shrubs.
- Garage: 5.92m x 2.87m (19'5" x 9'5")nearest to the apartment with up and over door.N.B: There is additional allocated storage space in the basement of the house.