3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town, Eastbourne
Affording fine south westerly views toward the downs from this sought after Old Town location - an outstanding refurbished 3 bedroom family home.
The beautifully presented and generously proportioned accommodation has been extensively improved by the present owners and now affords a magnificent 20'9" x 15'6" kitchen/dining room with double doors to the garden. The bathroom and cloakroom have also been refitted and the property has been re-plumbed and re-wired. The level garden secures a south westerly aspect and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Arched Entrance Porchwith tiled flooring, front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith engineered oak flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcrefitted with tiled floor, pedestal wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.98m x 3.80m (16'4" x 12'6")into the bay window, wood burning stove, 2 radiators.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.32m x 4.72m (20'9" x 15'6")maximum approximate measurements and beautifully equipped with extensive range of quartz working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and further bespoke cupboards, inset Belfast style sink unit with instant hot water tap, range of integrated AEG appliances including electric eye level fan oven with microwave and oven combination above, induction hob with extractor hood over, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumbe dryer, engineered oak flooring, double doors to rear garden.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with access to large boarded loft space, linen storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 5.13m x 3.45m (16'10" x 11'4")into the bay window but excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, views over Eastbourne to the sea, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.00m x 3.48m (13'1" x 11'5")with fine south westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.40m x 2.84m (11'2" x 9'4")with downland views, radiator.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings with rain fall shower head above, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 60'. The rear garden secures a south westerly aspect and views toward the south downs. Principally laid to lawn there is also a newly laid large paved terrace area which flanks the rear elevation. Summer House. Gated side access.The front garden has been landscaped to provide off road parking for 2 vehicles.