4 Bedroom, House | Peakdean Lane, East Dean
An immaculately presented detached 4 bedroom chalet style property enviably located within popular East Dean, affording far reaching views from extensive landscaped rear garden.
The property has undergone much improvement by the current owners and now offers flexible and spacious accommodation throughout. Features of particular note include 23' L shaped open plan sitting/dining room with adjacent spacious conservatory and a large reception hall. The property is available with no onward chain. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hall: 3.12m x 3.10m (10'3" x 10'2")
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under, heated towel rail.
- Open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 7.09m x 6.22m (23'3" x 20'5")with dual aspect, 3 radiators, open fireplace with marble style surround and hearth, door opening on to Sun Terrace, sliding double doors opening into
- Conservatory: 4.57m x 3.60m (15' x 11'10")with doors opening on to extensive sun terrace.
- Modern Refitted Kitchen: 3.48m x 2.34m (11'5" x 7'8")with working surfaces and cupboards and drawers under with matching cabinets over, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring gas hob with filter hood over, double electric oven, Neff dishwasher, fitted fridge freezer, door opening into Garage.Staircase rising to First Floor Landing with built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.05m (15'8" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.80m x 3.35m (12'6" x 11')4 velux windows with views over rear garden, 2 radiators, range of under eaves storage cupboards.
- Bedroom 3: 3.76m x 3.15m (12'4" x 10'4")with radiator, views over landscaped garden.
- Bedroom 4: 2.44m x 2.44m (8'0" x 8'0")with fitted hanging rail and shelving facilities, access to loft space.
- Bath/Shower Roomwith panelled bath and mixer tap, fitted shower unit, wash basin inset into vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property affords an extensive and well maintained landscaped garden which includes a number of level terraced areas. There is a large sun terrace adjacent to the property which provides side access and 2 useful out buildings. The second terrace provides a raised area of decking with fine downland views and outside tap and 2 substantial summer houses with power and lighting/plumbing and a garden shed. The third terrace provides an additional area of decking and substantial summer house with elevated downland views with various mature trees which provide shade during the summer months. Interconnecting areas between terraces have been thoughtfully landscaped to provide ease of maintenance.
- Integral Garage: 6.05m x 3.43m (19'10" x 11'3")with roller door, power and lighting, wall mounted gas boiler, working surface with cupboards and drawers under and cabinets above. Further door providing access to rear garden.