3 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
An unusually spacious semi detached three bedroom house within one of the most sought after locations in Old Town.
The property retains much of its original charming character and now offers great potential for a fine family home with a 60' south westerly rear garden which secures a good degree of privacy. Vacant possession is available with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith door to
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, window.
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith handsome original staircase, radiator.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.33m x 3.60m (17'6" x 11'10")with period style fire surround for electric coal effect fire, three radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8" x 10'9")with delightful garden aspect, radiator, serving hatch from kitchen and sliding double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen: 4.42m x 2.70m (14'6" x 8'10")with garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, inset stainless steel double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated eye level Hotpoint oven and grill, Stoves four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for refrigerator and freezer, double glazed door to the side entrance and also to the rear garden.The handsome staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with fine stained glass window, linen storage cupboard housing the lagged water cylinder, radiator, retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.44m x 3.60m (17'10" x 11'10")to include the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.28m (14'4" x 10'9")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, dressing table unit, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.60m x 2.70m (11'10" x 8'10")with built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Large Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wcwith low level suite.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is the attractive garden setting. The rear garden secures a delightful south westerly aspect and extends to a depth of about 60'. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there are borders which contain a variety of ornamental shrubs and plants. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the kitchen and the dining room.
- Garage: 5.54m x 2.70m (18'2" x 8'10")with up and over door, double glazed window, power and light points and door to the rear garden.The Entrance Drive affords additional off road car parking space and there is an integral Storage Cupboard.