3 Bedroom, House | Victoria Drive, Old Town
A beautifully refurbished three bedroom detached house in Old Town affording westerly views to the downs.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation and features a charming sitting room and luxurious kitchen/dining room. Stylishly improved by the present owners and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the special appeal and charm of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith tiled floor, inner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith parquet flooring, radiator.
- Cloakroom/wcwith tiled floor and window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.20m x 3.60m (17'1" x 11'10")affording a lovely triple aspect, period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- Small Conservatory: 2.74min width with lovely aspect over the rear garden, tiled floor, door to garden.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.23m x 3.53m (17'2" x 11'7")luxuriously equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets above, large island unit with drawers below, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric fan oven and induction hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator, door to
- Utility/Laundry Roomwith space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted gais fired boiler, stable door to garden.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with access to loft space, store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 5.28m x 3.66m (17'4" x 12'0")affording a triple aspect with westerly views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.35m x 2.95m (11' x 9'8")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.51m x 2.34m (8'3" x 7'8")with radiator.
- Shower Room/wcrefitted with large shower unit with wall mounted fittings and rain fall shower head, wash basin with drawers and cupboards below, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The walled front garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and is laid to lawn with a circular paved area of patio, westerly views towards the downs can be enjoyed from the garden. Gated side access.
- Garage: 9.00m x 5.33m (29'6" x 17'6")with light and power points. Long private Entrance Drive accessed via Southdown Road.