4 Bedroom, House | Trossachs Close, Eastbourne
A significantly improved and beautifully presented detached four bedroom house with charming southerly garden.
The property has been significantly improved by the present owners in recent years and is presented to an unusually high standard. Early vacant possession available if required.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner double glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting Room: 6.88m x 4.27m (22'7" x 14'0")into the recess with double aspect, point for gas fired, 2 radiators, range of fitted cabinets with light oak top and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 3.43m x 2.97m (11'3" x 9'9")with garden aspect, radiator, double glazed door to garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 3.76m x 2.36m (12'4" x 7'9")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below including the 2 corner carousel shelving units, matching range of soft closing cabinets over, inset double bowl china sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level double oven with grill and inset four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for large fridge/freezer, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.The staircase rises to the large well lit Landing with built in linen storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.30m (13'3" x 10'10")into the door recesses and excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fitting, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.90m (9'8" x 9'6")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.12m x 2.30m (10'3" x 7'7")with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.40m x 2.36m (7'10" x 7'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted multi jet shower system and screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- OutsideA fine feature of this property is its lovely southerly rear garden which extends to a depth of about 50' by a similar width with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation to which there is access from the sitting room and from the dining room. There is access from the garage and there is gated side access. There is also parking on the drive in front of the garage.
- Garage: 5.26m x 2.36m (17'3" x 7'9")with up and over door and rear door to the garden.