3 Bedroom, House | Brightland Road, Eastbourne
An extended 3 bedroom Victorian house of charming period character in the heart of popular Old Town.
Important features include the spacious first floor bathroom with its fine Victorian styling, the unusually large kitchen/dining room and 3 double bedrooms have been achieved by the second floor extension. Recent improvements include extensive rewiring and the installation of a new gas fired boiler and central heating system. No onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 3.60m x 3.23m (11'10" x 10'7")with log burning stove set into natural brick fireplace surround, radiator.
- Inner Hallwith deep storage cupboard below stairs, radiator.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.55m x 3.35m (21'6" x 11')into the dining recess with extensive range of solid hardwood working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and range of wall cabinets and shelving over, sink unit with mixer tap, Kenwood range style double oven with 5 ring gas hob, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, partly vaulted ceiling with large double glazed skylight, bi-folding double glazed doors to garden and door to
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc and window.The staircase rises from the inner hall to the First Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 1: 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')with Victorian fireplace flanked by built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Spacious Bathroom: 3.58m x 3.15m (11'9" x 10'4")with Victorian fireplace, handsome roll top bath on ball and claw style feet with mixer tap and hand shower, wash basin in cabinet with drawers below, low level wc, large shower unit with overhead rain shower and hand shower, radiator, part panelled walls, built in cupboard.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')with Victorian fireplace, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.44m (11'9" x 8'0")
- OutsideThere is access from the kitchen/dining room to the small southerly garden at the rear which secures a great deal of sun through the day. There is a timber framed garden store and pedestrian rear access.