3 Bedroom, House | Downside Close, Old Town, Eastbourne
Commanding far reaching views - a most attractively presented end of terrace house within the sought after residential area of Old Town.
The tastefully presented accommodation is arranged on 3 floors with level access to the attractive rear garden from the kitchen/dining room and sitting room. Another excellent feature of this house is the unusually large 28' double length garage. The property is available for early occupation with no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Recessed Entrance Porchand front door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs, door to the integral garage and door to
- Utility Room/Cloakroom: 3.50m x 2.18m (11'6" x 7'2")with stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, plumbing for washing machine, low level wc, radiator and extractor fan.The staircase rises to the First Floor Landing.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 4.98m x 3.53m (16'4" x 11'7")with lovely southerly garden aspect and with the kitchen area equipped with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances include the Hotpoint eye level double oven with grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, wall mounted Viessman gas fired boiler, radiator and double glazed door to the terrace and rear garden.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.98m x 3.73m (16'4" x 12'3")narrowing to 9'7" in the dining area, 2 radiators, deep built in storage cupboard and far reaching view.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard with hot water cylinder and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.37m x 2.92m (14'4" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and attractive garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 2.40m (11'7" x 7'10")excluding the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and far reaching views.
- Bedroom 3: 2.44m x 2.26m (8'0" x 7'5")with radiator and far reaching views.
- Bathroomrefitted with white suite with bath with square shower end with screen and wall mounted multi jet shower system, wash basin with cabinet below and low level wc, radiator and heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is its landscaped rear garden which affords a southerly aspect and comprises a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation and an area of lawn flanked by borders and a further area of shurb garden beyond. Timber framed potting shed and gated side access.
- Integral Garage: 8.80m x 2.62m (28'10" x 8'7")throughout most of the length of the garage and with automatic up and over door, power and light points and internal door to the ground floor entrance hall.