1 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Sovereign Court, 21 Wannock Road
A beautifully refurbished and spaciously proportioned retirement apartment situated on the top floor of this popular development just off the seafront.
The generous accommodation has been substantially improved by the present owner and now affords recently laid high quality carpets within the sitting/dining room, entrance hall and bedroom. The kitchen has been luxuriously refitted as well as the shower room/wc. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this apartment and the Sovereign Court development. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Communal Reception Hallwith passenger lift and staircase to the second floor (top) landing. Private front door to
- Entrance Hallwith deep linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, entry phone system.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 4.27m x 4.17m (14'0" x 13'8")and affording a southerly aspect, electric heater.
- Refitted Kitchen: 2.80m x 2.20m (9'2" x 7'3")and luxuriously equipped with range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets above, large sink unit with mixer tap, range of integrated appliances including the electric eye level fan oven with electric hob and filter hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, integrated pull out storage units, vinyl flooring.
- Spacious double Bedroom: 4.27m x 3.05m (14'0" x 10'0")including the depth of the range of built in wardrobe cupboards, southerly aspect, electric heater.
- Shower Roomrefitted with white suite comprising extra large shower unit with wall mounted fittings, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- OutsideThere are communally maintained gardens and grounds and visitors' parking area.Communal reception areas, laundry room and buggy storage are available.