4 Bedroom, House | Le Brun Road, Eastbourne
A substantially and tastefully improved spacious detached family house with double garage and home office.
The excellent family accommodation has been significantly improved in recent years by the present owners who have created a spacious and luxuriously equipped kitchen which is open plan with the large dining room. In addition to the generous first floor accommodation there is a recently constructed log cabin style home office measuring 19'x15' providing an opportunity for those working from home or for use as a play room/gym. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit of this fine property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Large Entrance Lobbywith inner door to the
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 7.00m x 4.14m (23' x 13'7")with engineered oak flooring, 2 radiators, double aspect including attractive garden view.
- Magnificent open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 6.70m x 6.05m (22' x 19'10")reducing to 12' in the dining room area. The kitchen area is luxuriously refubished by Neptune with extensive range of granite working surfaces with silent closing drawers and cupboards below with matching range of storage cupboards, inset double bowl stainless steel sink with Quooker boiling water mixer tap, space for range style oven with double oven and grill, pan drawer and five gas hobs and griddle with matching brushed steel finished extractor hood, dishwasher, space for American style refrigerator with water dispenser flanked by pull out shelving in the adjacent cabinet, 2 radiators, engineered oak flooring, lovely garden aspect with double glazed casement doors giving access to the terrace and garden.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the Spacious Galleried First Floor Landing with radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 6.05m x 4.78m (19'10" x 15'8")maximum measurements to include the depth of the eaves and the range of built in wardrobe/storage cupboards and matching dressing table unit, double aspect.
- En Suite Shower Roomrefurbished with corner shower with wall mounted Aqualisa shower fitting, twin pair of wash basins in vanity unit with drawers below and mixer taps, heated towel rails, tiled floor and walls, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.14m x 3.60m (13'7" x 11'10")to include the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.14m x 3.28m (13'7" x 10'9")including the depth of the built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.28m x 3.25m (10'9" x 10'8")with radiator.
- Bathroomrefurbished with white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, wash basin with drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of the property is the garden. The rear garden extends to a depth of almost 100' partly walled and is extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and flower beds and borders contain a wide variety of shrubs and trees.
- Detached Log Cabin Style Home Office: 5.80m x 4.78m (19'0" x 15'8")providing very attractive working/recreational space with a good level of insulation and double glazed windows with casement doors to the decked terrace, power and lighting. The decked terrace forming part of the home office secures afternoon sun.
- Garage: 6.30m x 5.08m (20'8" x 16'8")with automatic up and over door, wall mounted Ariston gas fired boiler, power and light points, door to kitchen and double glazed door to the rear garden. The entrance drive and forecourt offers very generous additional off road car parking space.