4 Bedroom, House | Cornfield Terrace, Eastbourne
An elegant early Victorian town house conveniently located on the exclusive west side of Eastbourne's town centre.
Forming part of a fine Regency styled terrace which is listed as being of architectural merit and with courtyard car parking space at the rear the property affords great potential for use as a spacious family house. The accommodation has, in recent years, been used as an art gallery with offices above. Now, with consent for use as a private residence, the property is presently equipped for residential use and has recently benefitted from the improvement of the lower ground floor accommodation. Consent has been secured for a number of other improvements which will enhance the existing appeal of this property which is offered with vacant possession at the end of 2020.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Large Entrance Hall
- Spacious open plan Sitting Room/Dining Room: 8.18m x 3.58m (26'10" x 11'9")approximately not including the window bay, 2 radiators (plans are prepared for the installation of a kitchen at the rear end of this large room).
- Inner Hallwith staircase to upper floors also gives access to the lower ground floor.
- Kitchen: 3.15m x 2.57m (10'4" x 8'5")with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, radiator, door to the rear courtyard and door to
- Shower Roomwith large corner electric shower with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, radiator and window.The staircase continues to the Lower Hall with radiator and which has recently been the subject of considerable improvement by way of a tanking process with new flooring and decorations and comprising
- Spacious Office/Family Room/Reception Room 2: 6.40m x 4.88m (21' x 16'0")being the approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with newly installed double glazed skylight style windows. This room might also be utilised as a games room or home cinema room.
- Additional Inner Store Room: 2.60m x 1.98m (8'6" x 6'6")originally designed for use as a Second World War air raid shelter and now providing excellent and secure storage space and with a double glazed newly installed window at the rear.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the first floor accommodation comprising
- Landingwith radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 4.72m x 3.96m (15'6" x 13')with fireplace, radiator and front aspect.
- Bedroom/Potential Bathroom: 4.06m x 2.90m (13'4" x 9'6")with fireplace, radiator and rear aspect.
- Bedroom 4: 2.90m x 2.44m (9'6" x 8'0")with radiator and rear aspect.
- Separate wcwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator and window.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing with door to
- Bedroom 2 & 3currently open plan but previously arranged as 2 rooms measuring 17'2"x13' (5.23mx3.96m) and 13'x10'9" (3.96mx3.28m) each with fireplaces and also featuring attractive vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and front and rear aspects. Plans have been approved for a Jack & Jill shower room.
- OutsideTo the rear of the property is the courtyard which affords parking for 2 cars with an additional area that might form an attractive courtyard style garden with access from the kitchen.