3 Bedroom, House | Cobbold Avenue, Old Town, Eastbourne
A 3 bedroom detached family house affording a generous westerly rear garden and commanding glorious downland views from this sought after Old Town setting. Available with no onward chain.
The well presented accommodation consists of a spacious sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen with utility area and a conservatory/garden room. On the first floor are 3 double bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Only an inspection will convey the outstanding views available as well as the enviable setting of this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.82m x 3.48m (19'1" x 11'5")affording glorious views in the west towards the downs, York stone fireplace surroung inset with coal effect fire, 2 radiators, communicating on the semi open plan with
- Dining Room: 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7" x 9'5")affording wonderful downland views, serving hatch to kitchen, radiator.
- Kitchen: 3.40m x 3.23m (11'2" x 10'7")fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Neff electric hob with filter hood over and double ovens below, space and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, serving hatch to dining room, part tiled walls, archway to
- Utility Roomwith space for further appliances and built in storage, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, double glazed door leading to
- Covered Passagewaywith access to the front of the property via a double glazed door and leading at the rear to
- Conservatory: 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")commanding glorious downland views and with double glazed door leading to the rear garden.From the entrance hall the staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with deep linen cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, additional storage cupboard, hatch giving access to large boarded loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 3.45m (14'0" x 11'4")commanding glorious views to the downs, 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.53m x 3.23m (11'7" x 10'7")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.53m x 2.70m (11'7" x 8'10")with built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with mixer tap and independent shower fittings over and shower screen, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level wc, fully tiled walls, radiator and window.
- OutsideThe rear garden extends to a depht in excess of 80' and secures a delightful westerly aspect as well as delightful views toward the nearby downland countryside of the South Downs National Park. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with a variety of shrubs and plants flanking the perimeter. There are 2 terraces, the principal one flanking the width of the rear elevation and securing the glorious westerly views available. Within the rear elevation is a door to a large Cellar which extends to the depth of the house. There is a driveway at the front providing off road car parking space and there is a further area of lawned garden.
- Garagewith up and over door, power and lighting.