3 Bedroom, House | Church Road, Polegate
A spaciously proportioned semi detached house of intriguing character.
The property forms part of what is believed to be a locally important Victorian house and retains some charming features in the large sitting room which include an exceptionally fine fireplace surround with flanking cabinets and bench seating. In the westerly garden there is a large and useful garden store and the property provides excellent family accommodation. Only an inspection will convey its considerable appeal.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith glazed double doors to the
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 8.23m x 5.18m (27'0" x 17')including the deep recess and featuring magnificent period detail including a handsome fire surround with fine carved over mantel flanked by pillars with inset raised gas coal effect fire flanked by matching pair of upholstered seats with integral cabinets and shelving over, pair of matching arch details in carved rosewood, 2 radiators, deep walk in storage cupboard, concealed radiators.
- Second Reception Room: 5.05m x 3.58m (16'7" x 11'9")approximate maximum measurements into the wide window bay with concealed radiator, garden aspect and second radiator.
- Dining Room: 4.62m x 3.58m (15'2" x 11'9")with garden aspect, radiator, casement doors to garden and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.56m x 2.92m (11'8" x 9'7")into the recesses with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, stainless sink unit with mixer tap, space for oven with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, concealed Potterton wall mounted gas boiler.The staircase rises from the Second Reception Room to the First Floor Landing with linen storage cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder and loft access.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.62m x 3.60m (15'2" x 11'10")with vaulted ceiling and range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards with large matching dressing table unit and bedside cabinets, radiator and door to
- Spacious Bathroom: 4.11m x 1.83m (13'6" x 6'0")with large panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin in vanity unit with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinet, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Bedroom 2: 4.62m x 3.56m (15'2" x 11'8")with 2 radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 4.06m x 3.66m (13'4" x 12'0")approximate maximum measurements into the wide door recess, radiator and double aspect.
- Shower Roomwith large shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin with low level wc, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged mainly to the front and rear of the property with the rear garden extending to a depth of about 50' and mainly laid to lawn. A wide paved terrace flanks part of the rear elevation with access from the sitting room and the dining room, there is another terrace at the side of the house where there is access to the large garage.
- Garage: 5.10m x 4.93m (16'9" x 16'2")with up and over door, power and light points, access to a large storage area below the house and double casement doors give easy access to the garden at the rear. Outside hose taps. Access to cellar.The entrance drive affords a good additional off road car parking space.