3 Bedroom, House | Astaire Avenue, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and attractively extended semi detached family house commanding views to the downs.
Only an internal inspection can convey the excellent result of the substantially extended ground floor accommodation as well as the fine open aspect over the 90' garden toward the downs. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner glazed door to
- Entrance Hallwith radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.93m x 3.60m (16'2" x 11'10")with handsome period style fire surround with gas coal effect fire, 3 radiators.
- Spacious open plan Kitchen/Family/Dining Room: 6.70m x 6.10m (22' x 20'0")luxuriously equipped with extensive range of solid oak working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets, inset double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, DeLonghi brushed steel finished range style oven with double oven and five gas hobs with filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, period style fire surround in the dining area, 2 radiators, inset ceiling lighting, delightful garden aspect and folding double glazed doors to the rear garden.
- Utility Room: 2.26m x 1.52m (7'5" x 5')into the recess and with storage shelving and space and plumbing for washing machine and tumber dryer.The staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large First Floor Landing with heated linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder access to the large boarded loft space with dorma window at the rear and which provides potential for further accommodation.
- Bedroom 1: 5.03m x 3.66m (16'6" x 12'0")with 3 radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 4.04m x 3.50m (13'3" x 11'6")with radiator and far reaching views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 3.20m x 2.54m (10'6" x 8'4")excluding the depth of the door recess, radiator and far reaching views toward the downs.
- Spacious Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, cupboard housing the Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled floor, windows and extractor fan.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth approaching 90' and securing a westerly aspect toward the downs from the wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation. Extensively laid to lawn for ease of maintenance there is a fenced off area at the end of the garden with a timber framed Summer House. There is access to storage space which continues under much of the house, the entrance drive is attractively block paved and provides generous off road car parking space.
- Garage: 5.54m x 2.60m (18'2" x 8'6")with up and over door, power and light points, double glazed window and door gives access to the rear garden.