2 Bedroom, House | North Street, Alfriston
A rare opportunity to secure a delightful period cottage in the heart of the old world downland village of Alfriston with a private car parking space.
The charming and easily maintained secluded rear garden has a westerly aspect and the accommodation has been improved over the years and offers potential for a delightful home. The property is available for early vacant possession of required.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Sitting Room: 3.50m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7")excluding the depth of the lobby recess and cottage staircase, ornate gothic style glass fronted cabinet, 2 built in storage cupboards, 2 radiators, woodblock flooring and beamed ceiling.
- Kitchen: 2.70m x 1.96m (8'10" x 6'5")with attractive garden aspect and range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over. Inset china sink with drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space and recess for oven with filter hood over, tiled floor, stable door to garden.The staircase rises from the Lobby to the First Floor Landing with access to Loft Space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.40m x 2.87m (11'2" x 9'5")into the wide recess with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with low level wc, built in storage cupboard, radiator, extractor fan and window.
- Bedroom 2: 2.80m x 2.18m (9'2" x 7'2")with cupboard housing wall mounted Vaillant gas fired boiler, radiator and window.
- Bathroomwith small sit bath with wash basin, low level wc, towel rail, window.
- OutsideA charming feature of this property is its secluded cottage style garden which extends to a depth of about 40'. Securing a westerly aspect and a high degree of seclusion the delightful garden is paved for ease of maintenance and contains a wide variety of ornamental trees and shrubs which combine to provide an unusually high degree of privacy for most of the year. There is timber store, gated side access to North Street and gated rear access to the private car parking space at the rear which, in turn, has access to West Street.