Guide Price - £1,100,000
5 Bedroom, Detached House | Bolsover Road, Eastbourne
Just off Meads seafront - a beautifully presented and spacious detached residence of great character, set within delightfully mature gardens with fine southerly aspect. The spacious accommodation is enhanced by a wealth of high quality detail of the original construction with an impressive oak staircase rising from the magnificent reception hall to a spacious galleried landing. The handsome front elevation is enhanced by carved oak barge boards and other Tudor style period detail with imposing oak front door. The property has recently undergone improvement throughout and now represents one of the finest houses in this exclusive Meads locality.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Garages
- Approached via a pair of handsome wrought iron gates from Bolsover Road and private entrance drive
- Entrance Porch: with impressive oak panelled door to
- Magnificent Reception Hall: 16' x 14' (4.88m x 4.27m) including the depth of the impressive oak staircase which rises to the galleried landing above, under stairs storage cupboard, 2 radiators.
- Cloakroom: with white suite comprising low level wc, wash basin, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room : 20' x 14' (6.10m x 4.27m) into the window bay and recesses flanking the chimney breast, fitted wood burning stove, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Second Reception Room: 20' x 14' (6.10m x 4.27m) into the bay window, affording a lovely garden aspect, handsome period style fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the terrace and rear garden.
- Large Dining Room: 18' 6" x 16' 6" (5.64m x 5.03m) with double aspect, handsome period style fire surround, 2 radiators.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Room : 19' 2" x 11' (5.84m x 3.35m) with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over. Double bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, large island unit with further cupboard space, integrated appliances include the fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler, filter hood, large range cooker, double doors give access to the side courtyard, door to
- Utility Room : 9' 2" x 7' 6" (2.79m x 2.29m) to include the depth of the extensive range of built in storage cupboards, ceramic butler style sink with mixer tap and cupboards below, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- The impressive oak staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Spacious Galleried Landing: 15' 4" x 14' (4.67m x 4.27m) approximate overall measurements to include the stairwell. Built in storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing the modern Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, access to extensive loft space, with potential to convert into accommodation (subject to consents required).
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 17' x 14' 4" (5.18m x 4.37m) excluding the depth of the extensive range of mirrored fronted sliding wardrobes, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the balcony enjoying a southerly aspect toward the downs.
- En suite Shower Room: refitted with white suite comprising large shower unit, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 17' 2" x 12' 5" (5.23m x 3.78m) including the depth of the fitted sliding wardrobe, further built in storage cupboard, views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 16' 3" x 15' 9" (4.95m x 4.80m) built in storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m) with fitted storage cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 9' x 9' 2" (2.74m x 2.79m) radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroom: fitted with white suite, comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment, large separate shower unit, low level wc, wide wash basin with soft closing drawers below, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Outside: The gardens are an attractive feature of the property affording a delightfully mature setting and the rear garden has a south westerly aspect. Extending in excess of 100' in depth, the rear garden is laid extensively to lawn with stocked flower beds and borders which contain a variety of mature shrubs and specimen trees. There is a recently laid wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with access from 2 reception rooms and the kitchen/family room, providing generous outdoor seating area and affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden. Large garden room.
- Garage: 18' x 10' (5.49m x 3.05m) approximately with electric up and over door.