4 Bedroom, Detached House | Foredown Close, Eastbourne
A remarkably spacious detached family house commanding breathtaking views over the adjacent Royal Eastbourne Golf Course. Constructed to an individual and contemporary design with unusually generous proportions throughout this magnificent house affords a generosity of floor space equal to some of the largest five bedroom houses in the area. Only an inspection will convey the extremely high quality of the presentation as well as the outstanding views secured from this outstanding property.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 2 Garages
- Front door to
- Large Entrance Lobby: with radiator and deep cloaks cupboard.
- Spacious Reception Hall: with radiator and deep storage cupboards below stairs.
- Spacious Shower Room/Cloakroom : with wash basin, low level wc and shower unit, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 18' 9" x 14' 10" (5.71m x 4.52m) into the recesses flanking the wide open fireplace with gas coal effect fire, radiator and and patio door to
- Sun Lounge: 16' 5" x 8' 5" (5.00m x 2.57m) commanding a glorious southerly view over the gardens and the adjacent golf course to the downs. Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden.
- Dining Room : 15' x 11' 10" (4.57m x 3.61m) with garden aspect and view toward the downs, radiator and archway to sitting room.
- Study: 13' 10" x 11' 3" (4.22m x 3.43m) with radiator.
- Period style Conservatory: 13' 2" x 13' 2" (4.01m x 4.01m) with lovely garden aspect and double doors to garden.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room : 15' 0" x 14' 9" (4.57m x 4.50m) with delightful garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of Corian worktops with inset double bowl sink and mixer tap with drinking water filter, range of oak finished doors and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Belling double oven with grill and eye level Zanussi microwave oven, dishwashing machine, shelved larder cupboard, radiator. Double doors to Conservatory and door to
- Large Utility Room: 9' 9" x 8' (2.97m x 2.44m) with stainless sink unit, cupboards below, matching range of wall cabinets, plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer and freezer, radiator, tiled floor and walls, and double glazed door to garden.
- The solid hardwood staircase rises to the
- Spacious galleried Landing: 24' 5" x 13' 9" (7.44m x 4.19m) approximate maximum measurements to include the stairwell area. Large walk in shelved storage cupboard and spacious walk in linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 19' x 18' 9" (5.79m x 5.71m) into the recesses with fitted wardrobe cupboards and dressing table unit, 2 radiators and door to balcony and to
- en suite Bathroom : with white suite comprising spa style bath with shower jets, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboards below and medicine cabinet over, low level wc, shower unit, radiator.
- Roof Terrace: with access from Bedroom 1 commanding glorious south westerly views over the gardens and golf course to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 15' x 14' 9" (4.57m x 4.50m) with outstanding views, built in wardrobe cupboard and radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 14' 10" x 12' 9" (4.52m x 3.89m) with breathtaking views, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 16' 10" x 13' 4" (5.13m x 4.06m) with outstanding views, built in wardrobe cupboard and two radiators.
- Bathroom 2: with white suite comprising panelled bath. pedestal wash basin, low level wc, large shower unit, radiator.
- Outside: A fine feature of this property is the lovely garden setting. The principal area of lawned garden flanks the house on the south and westerly elevations and affords views to the downs over the scenic Royal Eastbourne Golf Course. The principal area of garden extends to a depth of about 100' extending round to the westerly side of the house and securing maximum available sunshine through the day and a high degree of privacy. There are attractively stocked flower beds and borders providing colour through the year. There is a secret patio garden.
The large forecourt and entrance drive afford generous car parking space for several cars.
- Large Double Garage: 17' 6" x 15' 2" (5.33m x 4.62m) with automatic up and over door, power and light points, hose tap and door to
- Boiler Room: with wall mounted Remeha gas fired boiler and water softener system.