3 Bedroom, Apartment | Saffrons Road, Eastbourne
£732 per annum (to be confirmed)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- The property is approached through the right hand side entrance with private steps to the front door.
- Entrance Lobby: with attractive period style staircase rising to the first floor Landing which gives access to extensive loft storage space.
- Cloakroom: with low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 21' 2" x 14' 8" (6.45m x 4.47m) into the eaves and reducing partly due to sloping ceilings, attractive log burning stove in fireplace recess, radiator, under eaves storage cupboards, double aspect and view toward the downs.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11' 6" x 7' 7" (3.51m x 2.31m) with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, cooker extractor hood, inset china sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 15' 8" x 13' 0" (4.78m x 3.96m) approximate maximum measurements into the recesses of the 'L' shaped room and reducing partly due to sloping ceilings, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator and view over Saffrons sports fields to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 11' 6" x 10' 9" (3.51m x 3.28m) with fitted and built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, deep window bay and fine views from double aspect toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 12' 0" x 9' 4" (3.66m x 2.84m) into the wide door recess and window bay, radiator.
- Shower Room: with large corner shower with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin with cabinet below, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan.
We have not carried out a structural survey nor checked boundaries or tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot guarantee that they are in working order or fit for their purpose. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as an approximate guide only and should not be relied upon. Measurements indicate the approximate maximum dimensions of any room and can include window bays, wardrobe cupboards and recesses. We have not checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property and we give no warranty in respect of covenant, lease details or outgoings.