3 Bedroom, Flat | Silverdale Road, Meads, Eastbourne
Enviably located in an exclusive Meads setting - a generously proportioned 3 bedroom first floor purpose built apartment with balcony and a garage as well as a long lease and a share in the freehold of the development. The property requires some improvement and offers great potential for an exceptionally fine home of a type rarely available. An inspection is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 1 Garages
- Private ground floor entrance with entrance lobby and staircase to first floor landing with front door to
- Entrance Hall: with night storage heater.
- Cloakroom: with wash basin and low level wc.
- Utility Room: 7' 5" x 7' 3" (2.26m x 2.21m) with fitted cupboards and refuse shute.
- Spacious L shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 25' 3" x 15' 2" (7.70m x 4.62m) approximate maximum measurements of the L shaped room with delightful double aspect, tiled fire surround with tiled hearth, 2 night storage heaters and access to
- Kitchen: 10' 0" x 6' 9" (3.05m x 2.06m) with range of working surfaces and stainless steel sink unit with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over.
- Inner Hall: with night storage heater, deep shelved linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 12' 7" x 12' 0" (3.84m x 3.66m) with garden aspect, range of dressing table and matching bedside cabinets, built in wardrobe cupboard, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 2: 12' 0" x 12' 0" (3.66m x 3.66m) into the recesses and including the depth of the pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, night storage heater.
- Bedroom 3: 10' 2" x 7' 7" (3.10m x 2.31m) excluding the depth of the deep wardrobe cupboard, night storage heater and garden aspect.
- Bathroom: with panelled bath, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, window.
- Outside: There are delightful communally maintained and walled gardens to the rear of the flat securing a westerly aspect with extensive lawns flanked by borders containing a variety of ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Garage : 17' 4" x 9' 5" (5.28m x 2.87m) with up and over door.