2 Bedroom, Semi-Detached Bungalow | Wade Close, Eastbourne
Wade Close is situated within the popular residential area of Langney Point which is set back from the seafront and within reach of excellent local shopping facilities in the new marina harbour as well as being within reach of the amenities of the town centre.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- Double glazed front door to
- Entrance Porch: with inner door to
- Open Plan Entrance Lobby: with radiator.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 15' 9" x 13' 8" (4.80m x 4.17m) with radiator and sliding double glazed doors give access to
- Double Glazed Conservatory: 10' 3" x 6' 3" (3.12m x 1.91m) with pretty westerly garden aspect, tiled floor and door to garden.
- Kitchen: 13' 6" x 8' 7" (4.11m x 2.62m) approximate maximum measurements to include the lobby area with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and extensive range of matching wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted Baxi gas fired boiler, Zanussi double oven with grill and gas hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and garden aspect.
- Inner Hall: with built in cloaks/storage cupboard and large linen cupboard housing lagged water cylinder.
- Bedroom 1: 13' 8" x 9' 7" (4.17m x 2.92m) with radiator and door to
- Dressing Room: with access to loft space and door to
- Study: 8' 6" x 8' 2" (2.59m x 2.49m) with double glazed casement doors to garden.
- Bedroom 2: 10' 6" x 7' 0" (3.20m x 2.13m) with radiator.
- Large Shower Room: with shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Outside: A delightful feature of this property is the charming courtyard style garden which secures a south/westerly aspect and a good degree of privacy. There is a creeper clad pergola and fruit trees and there is potential for vehicular access and car parking space from Wade Close.