4 Bedroom, Detached House | Saffrons Park, Eastbourne
A well presented and spaciously proportioned 4 bedroom detached house with double garage and southerly garden in Lower Meads. The accommodation has been improved by the present owner and now benefits from a refitted en suite shower room as well as a luxuriously refitted family bathroom. The spacious accommodation is well presented throughout and affords an extremely spacious 20' sitting room with double doors to the rear garden. Properties within this development are highly sought after and an early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 2 Parking spaces
- 2 Garages
- Front door to
- Spacious Entrance Hall : with understairs storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroom: refitted with wc, washbasin with drawer below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Magnificent Sitting Room: 20' 6" x 15' 9" (6.25m x 4.80m) affording a double aspect and overlooking the southerly garden, handsome fireplace, 2 radiators, double doors give access to the rear garden, Double doors lead to the
- Dining Room : 14' x 13' 10" (4.27m x 4.22m) affording an aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Kitchen: 13' 8" x 11' 9" (4.17m x 3.58m) fitted with a range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, range of cupboards above, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with electric hob and filter hood over. Further integrated appliances include the refridgerator and freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, garden aspect, door to
- Utility Room : with working surface with shelves and cupboards below, single bowl sink unit, space and plumbing for appliances, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator.
- The stairs rise to the
- Spacious well lit First Floor Landing: with access to loft space, shelved linen storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 15' 10" x 10' 6" (4.83m x 3.20m) affording a garden aspect, bay window, fitted twin double wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Refitted en suite Shower Room : with large shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 13' 9" x 10' 5" (4.19m x 3.17m) excluding the depth of the twin double wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 13' x 10' 5" (3.96m x 3.17m) excluding the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 12' x 7' 7" (3.66m x 2.31m) into the door recess but excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxuriously Refitted Family Bathroom: with white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, low level wc, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
- Outside: the rear garden is a particular feature of this property securing a south westerly aspect and being mainly level and laid to lawn. The garden measures approximately 60' in depth and there is a wide paved patio flanking the rear elevation providing a good seating/entertaining space. Gated side access.
- Double Garage: 20' 6" x 18' (6.25m x 5.49m) including the depth of the garden store with pitched roof, electric up and over door, light and power points (the pitch roof provides useful storage space, access via retractable ladder).
- The private entrance drive provides good off road parking space.