5 Bedroom, Detached House | Friston Downs, Eastbourne
Set within the exclusive residential area of Friston - an exceptionally fine and remarkably spacious detached family house constructed in recent years by the present owners. One of the finest detached residences we have seen the property provides generous accommodation, incorporating a range of outstanding features including high quality oak joinery throughout. A luxuriously fitted 31' kitchen/family room with doors leading onto the garden is a feature of particular note. The exceptionally high quality of workmanship throughout is unusual to find. Only an inspection will convey the appeal of this truly outstanding residence.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Receptions
- 2 Gardens
- 4 Parking spaces
- 3 Garages
- The property is approached by its long private entrance drive. Solid oak front door to
- Entrance Lobby: with tiled floor, inner glazed oak doors to
- Magnificent baronial style Reception Hall: 30' 0" x 25' 0" (9.14m x 7.62m) with vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, handsome polished cast iron fireplace, deep cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroom/wc: with fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pedestal wash basin.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 34' 5" x 23' 9" (10.49m x 7.24m) into the bay window with double aspect, antique stone fireplace, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Study: 14' 4" x 11' 9" (4.37m x 3.58m) into the bay window affording a double aspect.
- Dining Room: 19' 10" x 13' 10" (6.05m x 4.22m) with tiled floor, garden aspect with double doors leading to the garden.
- Fourth Reception Room: 17' 10" x 11' 9" (5.44m x 3.58m) with double aspect and views over the rear garden.
- Fifth Reception Room: 18' 5" x 17' 2" (5.61m x 5.23m) affording an aspect over the front garden, handsome brick fireplace.
- Luxurious Kitchen/Family Room: 31' 2" x 23' 1" (9.50m x 7.04m) with garden aspect and beautifully fitted with range of bespoke units comprising deep twin bowl sink unit with drawers and cupboards below, range of silestone working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, large island unit with silestone worktop and drawers and cupboards below, further range of fitted cupboards, integrated appliances include the 2 Neff ovens, Neff combination microwave and oven, coffee machine, dishwasher, low level refrigerator, 6 ring gas hob with filter hood over, large walk in pantry, 2 wall mounted gas fired boilers, double doors give access to the rear garden.
- Large Utility Room: with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, tiled floor, door to side garden.
- The magnificent solid oak double staircase rises to the
- Galleried Landing: with 2 radiators, views to the sea and downs, under eaves storage cupboards, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 25' 0" x 18' 4" (7.62m x 5.59m) affording a double aspect, large walk in wardrobe, 2 radiators, loft access, door to
- Extremely Spacious en suite Bathroom: luxuriously fitted with white suite comprising stand alone bath, large shower unit, twin wash basins, low level wc, 2 heated towel rails, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 21' 2" x 14' 9" (6.45m x 4.50m) including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards, garden aspect, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Room: with shower unit, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3: 21' 0" x 14' 9" (6.40m x 4.50m) with views toward the sea and downs, fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Room: with shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, access to large storage area.
- Bedroom 4: 17' 2" x 18' 4" (5.23m x 5.59m) affording a double aspect, views toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 13' 10" x 12' 7" (4.22m x 3.84m) with double aspect, radiator.
- Family Bathroom: fitted with white suite comprising stand alone roll top bath, separate shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, shelved linen storage cupboard.
- Outside: The extensive gardens and grounds surround the house providing a quiet private setting. The principal area of garden to the rear has a westerly aspect and is laid mainly to lawn. A wide paved patio area flanks the rear and side elevation of the house providing seating/entertaining space with a high degree of available sunshine throughout the day.
- Large Detached Triple Garage: 30' 1" x 24' 0" (9.17m x 7.32m) decreasing to 21'2" with up and over doors, pitched roof, light and power points. The property is approached via a pair of electronic gates with a gravelled driveway leading to the forecourt. The driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles.