3 Bedroom, Detached House | Compton Drive, Eastbourne
Commanding views to the downs over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course - a substantially and luxuriously improved and spaciously proportioned detached chalet style bungalow recently refurbished to an unusually high standard. The property offers bungalow style accommodation with the principal bedroom suite on the ground floor with 2 additional double bedrooms and a luxuriously fitted bathroom on the first floor where there is a large balcony from which there are fine southerly views. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit as well as the generous proportions of this outstanding home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 2 Garages
- The property is approached by its generous entrance drive which affords good parking and turning space.
- Double glazed front door to
- Large Entrance Lobby: with inner glazed door to
- Spacious Reception Hall: with radiator, large built in cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroom: newly fitted with low level wc and wash basin with cabinet and shelving below and mirror over, heated towel rail.
- Magnificent open plan Sitting/Dining Room: 29' 0" x 18' 4" (8.84m x 5.59m) with a fine aspect including a view toward the downs, contemporary style fireplace with gas log effect fire, 2 radiators and double glazed casement doors give access to the wide covered Loggia with garden access.
- Large Luxuriously Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12' 10" x 12' 4" (3.91m x 3.76m) with garden aspect and recently refitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and silent closing drawers and cupboards below with matching wall cabinets over, integrated appliances include the induction 4 ring hob with filter hood over, matching eye level brushed steel finished inset oven, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, pull out larder cupboard, dishwashing machine, radiator and double glazed doors to garden.
- Ground Floor Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 16' 3" x 12' 10" (4.95m x 3.91m) including the recesses with floor to ceiling pair of built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, garden aspect and door to
- Spacious and Luxuriously Fitted Shower Room: with large shower with multi jet shower fittings and extractor fan, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, window.
- The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with deep built in storage cupboard, loft access and door to
- Walk in under Eaves Storage Space: which has the Viessmann gas fired boiler for central heating and further access to eaves storage space.
- Large Southerly Balcony: affording fine views to the downs as well as toward the sea.
- Bedroom 2: 14' 6" x 11' 5" (4.42m x 3.48m) with radiator and fine views toward the downs.
- Bedroom 3: 11' 5" x 9' 6" (3.48m x 2.90m) with double aspect affording views to the sea and to the downs, radiator and door to
- Large walk in Wardrobe: fitted with hanging space and shelving.
- Bathroom 2: newly fitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Outside: There are attractively arranged gardens to the front and rear with the rear garden extensively lawned for ease of maintenance. The rear garden extends to a depth of approaching 70' and is laid mainly to lawn for east of maintenance with flower borders containing a variety of ornamental shrubs. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the dining room and from the kitchen. There is gated side access.
- Double Garage: 17' 2" x 14' 7" (5.23m x 4.45m) with automatic up and over door, personal door to the reception hall and door to garden, double glazed window, utility sink unit with cupboard below and cabinets over, plumbing for washing machine.
The entrance drive affords good off road car parking and turning space.