2 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow | Portsdown Way, Eastbourne
Commanding fine views to the nearby downland countryside - A substantially improved and attractively presented detached bungalow of a type so rarely available in this sought after location. The property has been significantly improved in recent years. The kitchen and bathroom have been refurbished, there is a high standard of decoration throughout and the garden and entrance drive have been attractively landscaped with ease of maintenance in mind. Only an inspection will convey the high appeal of this property.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Garages
- The property is approached by its private entrance drive with double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hall: with radiator, shelved linen storage cupboard, retractable ladder to loft.
- Spacious Sitting/Dining Room: 23' 3" x 10' 9" (7.09m x 3.28m) with fine westerly view toward the downs, two radiators.
- Kitchen: 10' 6" x 7' 9" (3.20m x 2.36m) refitted in recent years with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Indesit oven with four ring electric hob and filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, larder cupboard with pull out drawer unit, double glazed door to garden.
- Bedroom 1: 13' 5" x 8' 10" (4.09m x 2.69m) with radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 2: 10' 9" x 7' 2" (3.28m x 2.18m) excluding the depth of the deep door recess and built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator and garden aspect.
- Spacious Shower Room: with large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, window.
- Outside: A charming feature of this property is the easily maintained garden setting. The rear garden has been landscaped with areas of terrace and flower beds and a variety of flowering shrubs. Gated side access and outside tap. The attractively arranged front garden offers generous car parking and turning space.
- Garage: 18' 5" x 8' 10" (5.61m x 2.69m) with up and over door, power and light points, wall mounted gas fired boiler and rear door to garden. Large integral Garden Store.