3 Bedroom, Semi-Detached House | Manvers Road, Old Town, Eastbourne
A substantially improved and spaciously proportioned semi detached family house commanding far reaching views over Eastbourne to the sea and to the downs. The property has been subject to a range of improvements in recent years and now offers most attractively presented and generously proportioned principal rooms and attractive styling throughout. Only an inspection will convey the individual appeal of this fine home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- The property is approached by its wide entrance drive approach providing good off road car parking space
- Arched Entrance Porch: with double glazed front door to
- Entrance Hall: with Karndean parquet style flooring, radiator, deep storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroom: with low level wc and wash basin.
- Sitting Room: 15' 4" x 10' 9" (4.67m x 3.28m) featuring a handsome period style fire surround with open grate and tiled hearth, radiator.
- Dining Room: 13' 10" x 10' 4" (4.22m x 3.15m) commanding far reaching views, Karndean parquet style flooring, radiator and concealed trap access to the extensive under floor storage space below. Double glazed casement doors give access to the wide terrace and the garden.
- Kitchen: 11' 4" x 7' 4" (3.45m x 2.24m) commanding outstanding views and recently refitted with extensive range of working surfaces with silent closing doors and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for oven and for refrigerator and microwave, brushed steel finished extractor hood, concealed gas fired boiler, radiator and double glazed door to
- Utility Room: 14' 4" x 4' 6" (4.37m x 1.37m) with stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and worktop with cupboard and space below with plumbing for washing machine, space for dryer, freezer, radiator, tiled floor and double glazed door to front and rear.
- The period style staircase rises to the First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 15' 8" x 10' 10" (4.78m x 3.30m) with radiator and view towards the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 13' 10" x 10' 4" (4.22m x 3.15m) with period style fire surround, radiator and glorious views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- Bedroom 3: 9' 5" x 7' 6" (2.87m x 2.29m) with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and outstanding views over Eastbourne to the sea.
- Spacious and luxuriously fitted Bathroom: with panelled bath with spa style multi-jet shower fitting and shower screen, wash basin with cabinet below flanked by matching medicine cupboards, low level wc flanked by cabinets, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting, pair of double glazed stained glass windows.
- Outside: An attractive feature of the property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of about 75' laid mainly to lawn for ease of maintenance with a wide paved terrace flanking the rear elevation with storage space below and access to the dining room. There is a useful kitchen garden and utility area with large timber garden shed with power and light points. The front garden has been mainly paved and provides good off road Car Parking Space.