2 Bedroom, Detached Bungalow | Burton Road, Eastbourne
A beautifully presented and substantially improved detached bungalow with a charming southerly garden in a much sought after residential area of Eastbourne. The generously proportioned accommodation has been substantially and tastefully improved by the present owners in recent years and is now offered with the benefit of an early possession date if required. Only an internal inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this delightful home.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- 1 Gardens
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1 Garages
- The property is approached by its private entrance drive with double glazed front door to
- Spacious Entrance Lobby
- Inner Entrance Hall: with radiator, deep storage cupboard and linen storage cupboard housing lagged water cylinder, retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Large 'L' shaped Sitting/Dining Room: 20' 0" x 10' 9" (6.10m x 3.28m) with a southerly garden aspect, gas fire fitted into attractive surround, radiator, sliding double glazed patio door to rear garden and open plan with
- Dining Room: 10' 5" x 8' 2" (3.17m x 2.49m) with garden aspect and radiator.
- Refitted Kitchen: 9' 6" x 8' 6" (2.90m x 2.59m) with extensive range of working surfaces with silent closing drawers and cupboards below with matching range of wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including the brushed steel finished double oven with grill and inset four ring Ceran hob with filter hood over, concealed refrigerator, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed door to the conservatory style lobby.
- Bedroom 1: 17' 0" x 11' 0" (5.18m x 3.35m) to include the extensive range of mirror fronted floor to ceiling built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 10' 0" x 10' 7" (3.05m x 3.23m) into the wide door recess with radiator.
- Spacious Shower Room: with large shower with wall mounted Mira shower fittings, wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Separate wc: with low level suite, radiator and window.
- Outside: A delightful feature of this property is the attractively landscaped garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The southerly rear garden extends to a width of about 40' and extends around the side of the bungalow to include a sheltered and paved terrace which secures a high degree of privacy. Mainly laid to lawn there are well stocked flower beds and borders containing a variety of plants and shrubs affording colour throughout the year. The wide paved terrace flanks the rear and side elevation.
- Garage: 17' 3" x 8' 3" (5.26m x 2.51m) with up and over door, power and light points and double glazed personal door to rear garden. The entrance drive affords additional off road car parking space.