3 Bedroom, House | Lawns Avenue, Old Town
A remarkably spacious three/four bedroom chalet style house commanding south westerly views over Motcombe Gardens to the downs.
The substantially refurbished accommodation has been most tastefully improved with a range of high quality kitchen and bathroom fittings and most attractive standard of presentation throughout. Only an inspection will convey the generous proportions of this delightful home which is equally suitable for a retirement or family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator
- Cloakroomrefurbished with wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc and radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.65m x 3.56m (21'10" x 11'8")commanding a delightful south westerly view over the rear garden and the scenic Motcombe Gardens to the downs. Handsome surround for electric fire, radiator, large walk in storage cupboard and sliding double glazed patio door to the rear garden.
- Dining Room: 2.67m x 2.62m (8'9" x 8'7")affording a charming garden aspect with south westerly views over the adjacent Motcombe Gardens, radiator and sliding double glazed patio door to garden.
- Spacious 2nd Reception Room/Bedroom 3: 4.98m x 3.56m (16'4" x 11'8")with handsome period style stone fire surround for gas coal effect fire, radiator.
- Study/Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.34m (10'0" x 7'8")into the window bay with radiator.
- Luxuriously refitted Kitchen: 3.00m x 2.30m (9'10" x 7'7")with range of Corian working surfaces with drawers with corner carrousel storage unit and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets with soft closing doors, inset double bowl china sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff oven with grill and four ring gas hob with Siemens filter hood, Neff dishwashing machine, eye level refrigerator with freezer unit below, radiator and door to dining room with garden access.
- Utility Roomwith Corian working surface with cupboards and plumbing for washing machine as well as space for dryer below, wall mounted GlowWorm gas fired boiler, radiator and window.The staircase rises to the first floor Landing with radiator and loft access.
- Bedroom 1: 4.52m x 3.96m (14'10" x 13')including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and lovely views over the adjacent bowling greens and Motcombe Gardens to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 3.60m (15' x 11'10")including the depth of the mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards, wash basin on marble top with mixer tap and drawer and cupboards below, radiator.
- Spacious refitted Bathroomnewly equipped with white suite comprising panelled bath, wash basin with cabinet below and low level wc, large glass screened shower with wall mounted shower fittings, deep shelved linen storage cupboard, heated towel rail, extractor fan and window.
- OutsideA charming feature of the property is the garden which is arranged to the front and rear. The rear garden extends to a depth of about 35' and is bordered by a picturesque flint wall and is adjacent to the scenic bowling greens and Motcombe Gardens over which there are south westerly views towards the downs. The garden is mainly decked for ease of maintenance with a creeper clad pergola and gated side access.The entrance drive affords off road car parking.