3 Bedroom, Flat/Apartment | Linkswood, Compton Place Road
A three bedroom purpose built apartment commanding glorious views over the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs from an enviable west town centre location.
The spaciously proportioned accommodation secures lovely views from all of its principal rooms and offers great potential for an outstanding home. Early vacant possession is available if required.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious 20' Reception Hallwith entry phone system, deep storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard and deep shelved linen storage cupboard with lagged water cylinder.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.4m x 4.2m (17'10" x 13'10")commanding glorious views over the park like grounds and scenic Royal Eastbourne Golf Course to the downs beyond, radiator and double glazed door to
- Balconywhich also secures fine southerly views to the golf course.
- Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.0m (10'5" x 6'7")with wooded garden aspect and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the Neff double oven with grill and ceran hob with filter hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted Ideal gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 1: 5.6m x 3.6m (18'4" x 11'10")with range of fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboards, radiator and lovely views to the golf course and downs beyond.
- Bedroom 2/Dining Room: 5.3m x 3.3m (17'4" x 10'10")with floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboard, radiator and views over Saffrons croquet lawns.
- Bedroom 3: 3.8m x 3.3m (12'4" x 10'10")with a fine view to the golf course and the downs, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin with cabinet below, window.
- Spacious Shower Roomwith large shower with shower screen, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard and drawers below, low level wc, heated towel rail and window.
- Garage: 5.7m x 2.6m (18'10" x 8'8")with up and over door and light point.
- OutsideThe beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds of Linkswood provide a park like setting and adjoin the Royal Eastbourne Golf Course over which there are fine southerly views.