2 Bedroom, Bungalow | Friston Avenue, Eastbourne
A spaciously proportioned two bedroom detached bungalow with a secluded and southerly rear garden situated on a quiet road within a sought after residential area.
Although requiring some improvement we believe the property affords great potential to a buyer seeking an enviably positioned and comfortable home for retirement. A particularly fine feature of the property is the level rear garden which secures a southerly aspect as well as a remarkably high degree of privacy. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hallwith storage cupboard, shelved airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.2m x 3.7m (13'10" x 12'0")affording a lovely aspect into the southerly rear garden, fireplace surround with electric fire, radiator, sliding patio doors leading to the garden, communicating via an archway with
- Dining Room: 2.9m x 2.4m (9'5" x 7'11")affording an aspect into the rear garden and with serving hatch from the kitchen, radiator.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 3.9m x 3.0m (12'10" x 9'11")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator and freezer, Creda four ring electric hob, radiator, rear garden aspect, double glazed door leading to the side of the property.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1m x 3.0m (13'5" x 9'9")including the depth of the extensive range of fitted wardrobes with matching over-bed storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'0" x 10'2")fitted with large built in wardrobe unit with sliding doors, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over with curtain, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls, radiator, window.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, part tiled walls, window.
- OutsideA delightful feature of the property is the remarkably secluded and level rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 35' and secures a lovely southerly aspect. Mainly laid to lawn for ease of maintenance and with borders planted with a variety of shrubs and flowering plants which provide a delightful setting. A wide terrace flanks the rear elevation and there is gated side access. The front of the property provides a parking area and there is a further area of pretty lawned garden.
- Garage: 4.6m x 2.6m (15' x 8'8")with an up and over door and housing the wall mounted Potterton gas fired boiler, personal rear door to garden.