4 Bedroom, House | Baldwin Avenue, Old Town
A well proportioned detached family home in need of modernisation located within one of Old Town's most sought after roads with no onward chain offering much scope for improvement and extension subject to the necessary planning consents being approved.
The main bedroom offers wonderful downland views and there is also a guest bedroom suite with an en suite shower/bathroom. The conservatory has a delightful view across the generously sized family garden to the rear. This character home also has double glazing and gas central heating. An inspection comes strongly recommended.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator and two under stairs storage cupboards.
- Cloakroom/wcwith low level wc and radiator.
- Sitting Room: 12.0m x 5.1m (39'4" x 16'8")maximum, with two radiators.
- Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.7m (12'10" x 12'0")with two radiators, fireplace and patio doors opening into
- Spacious Conservatory: 5.7m x 3.7m (18'8" x 12'0")maximum, with delightful aspect overlooking large family garden, radiator, patio doors opening onto terrace and rear garden.
- Kitchen: 4.2m x 3.0m (13'8" x 9'8")maximum, with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below, matching wall cabinets over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, electric cooker point with filter hood over, built in pantry cupboard, radiator.
- Utility area: 2.7m x 1.8m (9' x 6'0")with plumbing for washing machine, large walk in cupboard and door to the side of the property.Staircase leading to the first floor Galleried Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 5.2m x 3.7m (17'2" x 12'0")maximum, with built in range of wardrobes and storage space above, radiator and views toward the downland.
- Bedroom 2: 12.0m x 3.9m (39'4" x 12'9")maximum, with two radiators.
- Bedroom 3: 3.0m x 2.4m (9'9" x 7'9")with single radiator.
- En suite Bathroomwith panelled bath, wash basin, low level wc, separate shower cubicle with electric Mira shower, heated towel rail, single radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.9m x 2.1m (9'6" x 6'11")maximum with single radiator, linen cupboard with shelving and lagged water tank, under eaves storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin with cupboard below, heated towel rail, radiator.
- Separate wcwith low level wc.
- OutsideTo the front of the property there is an attractive walled garden with lawn and borders containing flower plants and shrubs. The delightful level rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders and a patio area. Gated side access.
- Garage: 4.8m x 2.3m (15'9" x 7'6")with double doors, wall mounted gas fired boiler, power and lighting.There is off road parking.