3 Bedroom, House | Longland Road, Old Town
Occupying a large corner plot within this particularly sought after area of Old Town - a spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom detached house with garage.
The property offers outstanding accommodation for family use and retains a wealth of character and charm. The lovely gardens surrounds 3 elevations and the property also features an 18' sunroom with a lovely garden aspect. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the high merit and appeal of this family home.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchinner glazed door to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard affording access to a useful cellar.
- Cloakroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising wc, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.6m x 3.9m (15' x 12'9")into the bay window and securing a front garden aspect, fitted gas fire, built in storage units, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.7m x 3.7m (12'1" x 12'0")into the bay window, radiator.
- Sun Room: 5.6m x 2.1m (18'3" x 7')affording a lovely aspect over the rear garden, range of fitted storage units with space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, double doors to rear garden.
- Kitchen: 3.8m x 2.5m (12'6" x 8'3")excluding the depth of the deep walk in understairs recess with space for appliances. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level electric fan oven and grill, gas hob, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, door to sun room.The attractive period style staircase rises to the well lit First Floor Landing with access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 3.4m (15' x 11')into the recesses flanking the chimney breast and securing a double aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.1m (11'6" x 10'3")including the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.7m x 2.5m (12'1" x 8'4")including the depth of the fitted wardrobe cupboards and store cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, aspect over the rear garden, radiator.
- Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA particularly important feature of this property is its delightful garden setting with garden surrounding 3 elevations of the house and securing a high degree of available sunshine. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and contains a variety of mature shrubs and plants which combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A raised paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and to the front and side are a number of flower beds with pretty brick pathways. Timber shed. Paved patio adjacent to the garage.
- Garagewith up and over door and personal door to garden. Private driveway in front of the garage and accessed via Upwick Road.