3 Bedroom, House | Osborne Road, Old Town
Commanding wonderful southerly views across the adjacent park - An extended three bedroom detached family house with garage in Old Town.
Situated on the south side of this very popular road the property affords fine southerly views over Old Town to the sea. The property has been extended by the present owners and now benefits from a magnificent open plan living space at the rear with double doors to a southerly terrace which again affords a wonderful southerly aspect. An early inspection to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith radiator and inner door to
- Reception Hallwith understairs storage cupboard, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wc, wash basin, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.27m x 4.22m (14'0" x 13'10")into the wide bay window and the recesses, radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Family Room: 6.88m x 6.55m (22'7" x 21'6")affording a glorious aspect across the garden and over the adjacent park and beyond. Woodburning stove, four radiators, double doors give access to the southerly terrace. Kitchen area fitted with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven with gas hob and filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, side door to garden.The staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with store cupboard housing the gas fired boiler, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.27m x 4.27m (14'0" x 14'0")into the wide bay window, two radiators.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0" x 11'8")commanding glorious views over the park to the sea beyond, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 2.74m x 2.64m (9' x 8'8")securing lovely southerly views, radiator.
- Family Bathroomfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash basin, bidet, wc, heated towel rail.
- OutsideA delightful feature of this property is the southerly rear garden which has the benefit of a raised decked terrace securing fine southerly views. The rear garden is principally laid to lawn for ease of maintenance with raised flower beds and borders, large timber summerhouse, gated side access.
- Garage: 4.72m x 2.62m (15'6" x 8'7")with up and over door currently divided into two store rooms.The private entrance drive is paved and provides off road parking for several vehicles.