3 Bedroom, House | Glendale Avenue, Old Town, Eastbourne
Commanding views toward the downs - an unusually spacious detached family house with a large rear garden.
The accommodation has been substantially improved over the years and particularly enlarged on the ground floor. Planning consent was given some years ago for an extension to the first floor but that consent has now lapsed. This is a very attractive home in its present format which offers scope for additional accommodation if required. There is no onward chain.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith low level wc, wash basin, radiator and window.
- Sitting Room: 5.2m x 3.4m (17'2" x 11'3")commanding a fine westerly view towards the downs and featuring a handsome mellowed brick fire surround with wide hearth for an open fire with vented draught grill, radiator and folding doors give access to
- Dining Room: 3.1m x 2.6m (10'0" x 8'8")with radiator, door to study and double glazed doors to
- Magnificent Double Glazed Conservatory/Dining Room: 6.1m x 3.2m (20'0" x 10'5")with a laminated oak finished floor, 3 radiators, garden aspect, double glazed doors to garden and door to
- Study: 3.3m x 3.0m (10'8" x 9'8")into the recess with radiator.
- Spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 4.5m x 3.4m (14'8" x 11'3")approximately equipped with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets, inset Franke sink unit with mixer tap, Stoves range oven with 2 ovens and grill and 7 gas hobs and matching filter hood over, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for American style refrigerator, heated towel rail, tiled floor and garden aspect.
- Utility Roomwith range of fitted cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer.The staircase rises to the large First Floor Landing with retractable ladder access to the loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.9m (13'8" x 12'8")with wall to wall range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe cupboards and range of matching bedside cabinets and additional cupboard space, radiator and fine view to the downs.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.0m (12'8" x 9'10")with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator and garden aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.7m x 2.3m (8'10" x 7'6")approximately into the recess with radiator and fine views to the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with independent wall mounted shower fittings and shower screen, wash basin and low level wc, heated towel rail, inset ceiling lighting.
- OutsideThe gardens are arranged to the front and rear and the rear extends to a depth of about 80'. Extensively laid to lawn the principal area of garden is relatively level with a large terrace at the far end which secures maximum sun through the day. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with space for a hot tub with steps flanked by a rockery rising to the lawn beyond.
- Garage: 4.9m x 2.5m (16'0" x 8'3")with up and over door, power and light point and scope for internal door.The block paved entrance drive provides generous additional car parking and turning space.