3 Bedroom, House | Peppercombe Road, Old Town
Commanding breathtaking views over Eastbourne to the sea and adjacent to scenic downland countryside.
This detached spaciously proportioned 3 bedroom house offers excellent family accommodation. The property has been improved over the years and now offers potential for an attractive home with scope, subject to any consents required, for the creation of a car parking space or garage into the front garden.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchdouble glazed front door to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator, engineered wood flooring with oak finish, storage cupboard below stairs.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin with cabinet below, low level wc, large storage cupboard housing wall mounted Alpha gas fired boiler, window.
- Sitting Room: 4.1m x 3.9m (13'6" x 12'10")into the window bay which commands outstanding views over Eastbourne toward the sea and toward the downs, open fire place in tiled surround, window bench seat with cupboards below, radiator, engineered wood flooring with oak finish.
- Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.6m (12'9" x 11'9")with radiator, engineered wood flooring with oak finish and double glazed sliding door to the rear garden and open plan with
- Kitchen: 3.9m x 2.5m (12'9" x 8'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the eye level Creda double oven and inset 4 ring Ceran hob, plumbing for dishwashing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed door to
- Utility Areawith plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to front and rear gardens.The attractive staircase rises from the Reception Hall to the
- Large First Floor Landingwith retractable ladder access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.9m (13'9" x 12'9")commanding outstanding views over Eastbourne toward the sea and the downs, tiled fireplace flanked by built in wardrobe cupboard, desk and shelving, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.5m (12'9" x 11'5")with garden aspect and view toward the adjacent downland, wall to wall range of fitted wardrobe and storage cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.6m (11'3" x 8'8")with built in floor to ceiling wardrobe cupboard, radiator and view toward the downs.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with rounded end and wall mounted shower fitting, wash basin with vanity unit with cupboard below, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideThe mature gardens which are arranged front and rear provide a good degree of privacy. The rear garden backs on to downland countryside and extends to a depth of about 50', landscaped to provide a level area of secluded lawned garden at the far end with gated access to the downs and commanding fine views to the sea and toward Hastings. A wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation with access from the dining room. Timber garden shed.N.B: Subject to any consents required a parking bay or garage could be created in the front garden.