2 Bedroom, House | Flint Halls, 12 Church Street
An intriguing cottage style property forming part of an historic Grade II listed former school house within the popular Old Town.
Believed to date back to circa 19th century Flint Halls is a charming period property which, although requiring some modernisation, offers well proportioned accommodation and features a spacious 20' sitting/dining room. The property is surrounded by delightful communal gardens and benefits from off street parking.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 1 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith storage cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- Sitting/Dining Room: 6.2m x 4.8m (20'2" x 15'7")with radiator.
- Kitchen: 2.9m x 2.6m (9'6" x 8'7")with working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and cabinets above, single drainer sink unit, space for fridge/freezer and space for cooker, Hygena filter hood, plumbing for washing machine, Baxi gas fired boiler.Staircase to First Floor Landing with built in airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder, access to loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 3.7m x 3.1m (12'2" x 10'0")with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 2.9m x 2.3m (9'7" x 7'8")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith panelled bath and mixer tap with shower attachment, wash basin, low level wc, radiator.
- OutsideThe property has the use of communal gardens which include a designated drying area and refuge area.
- ParkingThere is an allocated parking space.
- MaintenanceApproximately £622.40 pa (to be confirmed)
- Lease999 years from 1987