3 Bedroom, House | Milton Road, Old Town
A substantially improved and immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached house with delightfully maintained gardens in one of Old Town's most sought after roads.
The accommodation has been significantly improved and most attractively maintained with the kitchen and shower room having been refitted in recent years. The gardens have been the subject of particular attention by the present owners who have created a delightful setting for the property. Only an inspection will convey the high merit and appeal of this lovely home as well as its excellent location.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor and door to
- Cloakroom/wcrecently refitted with a white suite comprising low level wc, wall mounted wash basin with mixer tap and cupboard storage below, tiled floor and part tiled walls, radiator, window.Inner front door with stained glass detail to
- Spacious Reception Hallwith radiator.
- Sitting Room: 4.8m x 3.6m (15'10" x 11'11")measured into the wide window bay and including the depth of the recesses flanking the chimney breast, affording an aspect towards downland countryside, period style fire surround inset with cast iron wood burning stove, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.8m x 3.3m (12'5" x 10'11")including the depth of recesses flanking the chimney breast, period style fireplace surround, radiator and sliding patio door leading to the garden.
- Refitted Kitchen: 4.5m x 2.6m (14'8" x 8'6")fitted with an extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall mounted cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for electric cooker with Cooke & Lewis filter hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for refrigerator/freezer, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, tiled walls, radiator, double glazed door leading to the side. There is a lovely aspect towards St Michael & All Angels church.The staircase rises to the well lit first floor Landing with radiator, shelved airing cupboard with radiator and loft access hatch.
- Bedroom 1: 5.0m x 3.7m (16'3" x 12'0")measured into the wide window bay and including the depth of the extensive range of built in wardrobe cupboards, affording an aspect toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.3m (12'6" x 10'10")including the depth of the range of mirror fronted wardrobe cupboards and affording an aspect towards St Michael & All Angels church, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.9m x 2.7m (12'9" x 8'11")including the depth of the door recess and affording an aspect at the rear toward St Michael & All Angels, radiator.
- Refitted Shower Room/wcfitted with a large glass enclosed shower unit with dual shower heads, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, large ladder radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- OutsideThere are immaculately presented gardens arranged to the front and rear with the rear garden extending to a depth of approximately 40' and extensively planted with a wide range of ornamental and specimen plants and shrubs. There are seating areas arranged to secure sun and privacy at various times of the day and a wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation. Large timber garden store and wide gated side access. There are ornamental gardens at the front and the entrance driveway provides parking for up to two vehicles.