4 Bedroom, House | South Street, Eastbourne
A 4 bedroom house of intriguing character most conveniently located just to the west of the town centre within Eastbourne's Little Chelsea
Period features of the property indicate late Regency or early Victorian origin and the accommodation provides scope for a variety of use and currently a charming home of individual appeal. Most principal rooms are double glazed and secure a south westerly aspect toward St Saviours Church. The small courtyard style garden offers a good degree of privacy at the rear. Only an internal inspection will convey the true character and potential of this property. Early possession available.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Lobbywith inner part glazed door to
- Dining Hall: 4.67m x 3.89m (15'4" x 12'9")with open fireplace on brick hearth, radiator and open plan with
- Inner Hall
- Kitchen: 4.75m x 2.44m (15'7" x 8'0")excluding the depth of the deep window bay and equipped with extensive range of working surfaces with light oak finished drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the ye level Diplomat oven and grill, inset 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over, garden aspect.
- Cloakroomwith door to
- Bathroomwith panelled bath with wall mounted shower fittings, shower screen, pedestal wash basin and low level wc, radiator, window.From the inner hall a concealed staircase gives access to the
- Utility Areasbelow with hall with deep walk in shelved storage cupboard.
- Laundry Room: 3.45m x 2.50m (11'4" x 8'2")into the recesses excluding the depth of the rear lobby, Potterton gas fired boiler, range of fitted storage cupboards, door to rear garden and door to
- Separate wcwith wash basin.
- Utility Room: 3.10m x 2.54m (10'2" x 8'4")with stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, fitted cupboards.The fine old period staircase rises from the inner hall to the First Floor Landing.
- First Floor Sitting Room: 4.50m x 3.43m (14'9" x 11'3")excluding the depth of the deep recess, radiator, views toward St Saviours Church.
- Bedroom 1: 4.78m x 3.40m (15'8" x 11'2")excluding the depth of the built in cupboard recess, radiator and door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith shower unit, low level wc, wash basin.The staircase continues to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 2: 4.52m x 3.48m (14'10" x 11'5")excluding the depth of the deep walk in wardrobe cupboard, range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, southerly aspect toward St Saviours Church.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 3.40m (15'8" x 11'2")into the recess excluding the depth of the 2 built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Shower Roomwith shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, radiator.The staircase continues to the Spacious Third Floor Landing which provides a study area with radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.05m x 2.67m (10'0" x 8'9")with built in wardrobe cupboard, wash basin in vanity unit with cupboard below, radiator and view toward St Saviours Church.
- OutsideThere are compact easily maintained courtyard style gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden is walled featuring some old flint walling and is mainly paved. There is pedestrian side access.