5 Bedroom, House | Bolsover Road, Eastbourne
Enviably situated just off Meads seafront - a beautifully presented and extremely spacious period house with a 100' walled southerly garden.
The beautifully presented and generous accommodation has been substantially improved in recent years by the current owners and now affords a magnificent 30' kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors to the level southerly garden. The property features a fine reception hall with grand staircase and much of the period character has been retained. An appointment to view is strongly recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine home.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Lobby
- Cloakroomrefitted with low level wc, wash basin, heated towel rail.
- Spacious Reception Hallwith magnificent period style staircase, built in storage cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard, period style tiled flooring, radiator.
- Sitting Room: 5.92m x 3.66m (19'5" x 12'0")into the bay window and with handsome stone fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Dining Room: 4.72m x 3.66m (15'6" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Study: 3.96m x 2.54m (13' x 8'4")with period style fireplace, radiator, double doors to garden.
- 4th Reception Room: 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3" x 12'0")with radiator.
- Magnificent Kitchen/Dining/Family Room: 9.14m x 6.17m (30' x 20'3")maximum approximate measurements and beautifully equipped with Neptune kitchen with extensive range of quartz working surfaces with bespoke drawers and cupboards below and matching range of cabinets above, large island unit with quartz working surfaces and breakfast bar, double bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in bespoke larder with drawers below, range of integrated appliances including the 2 electric fan ovens, induction hob with extractor hood, dishwasher, coffee maker, engineered oak flooring, under floor heating, space and plumbing for fridge/freezer, bi-folding doors give access to the rear garden, door to garage, secondary staircase.
- -The handsome period style staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with sky light with stained glass detail, access to loft space, radiator.
- Master Bedroom Suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.94m x 3.66m (19'6" x 12'0")and affording a sea view from the bay window, period style fireplace, radiator, door to
- en suite Shower Roomwith white suite comprising shower unit with wall mounted fittings, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2: 4.80m x 3.60m (15'9" x 11'10")with handsome fire surround, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.66m x 3.18m (12'0" x 10'5")with radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.96m x 2.57m (13' x 8'5")with view towards the downs, built in wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Large Bathroom: 4.34m x 3.66m (14'3" x 12'0")and refitted with white suite comprising roll top and claw foot bath, pedestal wash basin, low level wc, store cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler, towel rail.
- -A secondary staircase continues from the first floor landing to the Second Floor Landing.
- Bedroom 4: 3.60m x 3.60m (11'10" x 11'10")with a view towards the sea, built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator, access to large loft space (which could be converted to provide additional accommodation subject to the necessary consents).
- OutsideA wonderful feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth of approximately 100'. The level walled garden secures a south westerly aspect and is principally laid to lawn with flower beds and borders and a variety of trees and shrubs. The recently laid wide paved terrace flanks the rear elevation and is accessible from the kitchen/family room and study.
- Garage: 6.65m x 2.77m (21'10" x 9'1")with automatic up and over door, space for appliances, door to garden.The large private entrance drive affords generous off road car parking space for several vehicles.