£650,000 - SOLD
3 Bedroom, House | River Lane, Alfriston
Commanding breathtaking views over the scenic Cuckmere valley from this enchanting Alfriston location - a detached house of delightful character substantially improved over recent years.
The accommodation is of generous proportions and is designed to make the most of the outstanding views over adjacent countryside. Only an internal inspection will convey the quality of recent improvements as well as the appeal of the delightful location. Early vacant possession is available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Spacious Entrance Hall: 4.65m x 1.78m (15'3" x 5'10")with handsome tiled floor, radiator.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 5.70m x 3.90m (18'8" x 12'10")commanding breathtaking views over the river valley to scenic downland countryside beyond, featuring a handsome log burning fireplace with tiled hearth, 2 radiators, pine flooring and double aspect.
- Large open plan Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.54m x 4.01m (18'2" x 13'2")with double aspect, handsome tiled floor and with the kitchen area equipped with an extensive range of polished granite working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching oak cabinets above, double deep china sink unit with mixer tap and drinking water dispenser tap, integrated appliances include the New World double oven and grill and four ring gas hob with filter hood over, Bosch dishwashing machine, large larder style refrigerator, plumbing for washing machine, 2 radiators, stable door gives access to the garden.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with radiator and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.64m x 3.18m (18'6" x 10'5")to include the mirror fronted wardrobe recess, breathtaking views over the Cuckmere valley to the downs, oak flooring, radiator and door to
- En suite Shower Roomwith large corner shower unit with wall mounted shower fittings, wash basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor, extractor fan and inset ceiling lighting.
- Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 3.10m (10'9" x 10'2")excluding the depth of the built in cupboard, oak flooring, radiator and double aspect.
- Bedroom 3: 2.87m x 2.26m (9'5" x 7'5")with oak flooring, radiator.
- Spacious Family Bathroomwith white suite comprising spa style bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, matching pair of wash basins, bidet, low level wc, heated towel rail, large cupboard housing the wall mounted gas fired boiler and Megaflo hot water cylinder.
- OutsideThere are attractive and easily maintained gardens with the lawned area of garden with its paved terrace securing a good degree of seclusion and afternoon sunshine. The wide paved terrace, with access from the sitting room, commands breathtaking views over the Cuckmere valley and the scenic downland countryside of the South Downs National Park beyond.
- Double length gated Car Parking Bay