3 Bedroom, House | Downs Avenue, Old Town, Eastbourne
A well presented 3 bedroom family house with off road parking in the highly sought after residential area of Old Town.
The generously proportioned accommodation has been well maintained over the years and a particular feature is the 50' rear garden which secures views toward the downs and affords a high degree of privacy. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard.
- Refitted Cloakroom/wcwith part tiled walls and window.
- Sitting Room: 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11')into the bay window and with handsome firesurround, radiator.
- Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.4m (12'9" x 11')affording an aspect over the rear garden, brick fireplace with gas heater, radiator.
- Kitchen: 4.0m x 2.2m (13' x 7'3")with view over the rear garden and fitted with range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and matching wall cabinets over, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, further space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, door to side access.The staircase rises from the reception hall to the First Floor Landing with storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, access to loft space via retractable ladder.
- Bedroom 1: 4.2m x 3.4m (13'8" x 11')into the bay window with handsome period style firesurround, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.9m x 3.4m (12'9" x 11')and affording westerly view toward the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4m x 2.2m (11' x 7'3")with views to the downs, radiator.
- Bathroom/wcfitted with white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level wc, tiled walls, window.
- OutsideAn attractive feature of this property is the rear garden which extends to a depth in excess of 50' and is laid principally to lawn. The rear garden secures a westerly aspect and there are a variety of mature trees and shrubs that combine to provide a good degree of privacy. A large paved terrace flanks the rear elevation which provides a good space for entertaining, securing the late afternoon sunshine. Large timber shed, gated side access. The front garden is mainly laid to paving which provides good off road parking space.