4 Bedroom, House | Gore Park Road, Old Town
One of the most impressive 4 bedroom houses we have seen within this sought after Old Town locality.
The property offers unusually generous proportioned accommodation which is enhanced by a wealth of period character with handsome Victorian style fireplaces in most rooms. Only an inspection will convey the delightful character and the appeal of this unusually elegant home.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Handsome Entrance Porchwith front door to
- Entrance Lobbywith inner door to
- Entrance Hallwith handsome period staircase with deep cupboard below stairs, oak flooring.
- Sitting Room: 4.5m x 4.2m (14'10" x 13'9")with fine Victorian style fire surround with open hearth flanked by cabinets with shelving over, oak floor, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Dining Room: 4.2m x 3.5m (13'9" x 11'7")with garden aspect, handsome Victorian style fire surround with open hearth, oak flooring, radiator, inset ceiling lighting.
- Spacious Kitchen/Family Dining Room: 5.2m x 3.1m (17'2" x 10'2")with extensive range of working surfaces with drawers and cupboards below and built in wall cabinet housing the wall mounted Worcester gas fired boiler, integrated brushed steel finished oven with five ring gas hob and matching brushed steel finished filter hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and for washing machine, radiator and deep storage cupboard below stairs, stable door to garden.
- First Floor LandingThe elegant period staircase rises from the entrance hall to the large first floor landing with large fitted linen/wardrobe cupboard and retractable ladder access to the large loft space.
- Bedroom 1: 4.6m x 3.5m (15' x 11'6")with handsome Victorian style fireplace with open hearth flanked by a pair of large built in wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 3.4m (11'7" x 11'3")with handsome Victorian style fire surround with open hearth flanked by wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.2m x 2.8m (10'4" x 9'4")into the recesses featuring Victorian style fire surround with open hearth, radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 2.6m x 1.8m (8'5" x 5'9")with radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted shower fitting and shower screen, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor, inset ceiling lighting.
- Separate wcwith low level wc, wash basin and radiator.
- OutsideThere are compact and easily maintained gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden is arranged in a courtyard style and secures a westerly aspect with afternoon sunshine backing onto the partly wooded grounds of the local church and with rear pedestrian access.