4 Bedroom, House | Cherwell Close, Stone Cross
A beautifully presented and spacious 4 bedroom detached family home with southerly rear garden.
A delightfully presented and spacious 4 bedroom detached family home with southerly rear garden. This delightfully appointed house has been extended over the years and now provides a spacious home in a lovely setting. Only an inspection will convey the high merit of this fine home. Available with no onward chain.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hallwith radiator, cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroomwith wash basin, low level wc, radiator, window.
- Spacious Sitting Room: 6.05m x 3.78m (19'10" x 12'5")into the bay window with handsome fireplace, 2 radiators.
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.82m x 5.80m (25'8" x 19'0")reducing to 13'4" (4.06m) into the kitchen area and with refitted kitchen comprising range of working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below and matching range of wall cabinets over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances include the electric fan oven, gas hob and fitler hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, 2 radiators, large store cupboard, sliding double glazed patio doors give access from the dining area to the rear garden.
- Utility Roomwith fitted units comprising working surface with single bowl sink unit, drawers and cupboards below and wall mounted cainbets over, washing machine, door to rear garden. NB Please note the utility room sits within the maximum approximate measurements of the kitchen/dining room.
- Study/Laundry Room: 2.97m x 2.44m (9'9" x 8'0")with under stairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired boiler, radiator, door to garage currently used as storage (please note the garage and study can be combined again to provide a full length garage).
- -The handsome staircase rises to the well lit and spacious First Floor Landing with shelved linen storage cupboard, loft access.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 4.93m x 3.66m (16'2" x 12'0")excluding the depth of the range of fitted wardrobe cupboards, radiator, door to
- Luxuriously refitted en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with soft closing drawers below, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 4.72m x 2.64m (15'6" x 8'8")excluding the depth of the door recess but including the depth of the fitted mirrored wardrobe cupboards, southerly views to the downs, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 2.74m (10'5" x 9')including the depth of the mirrored wardrobe cupboards, radiator, views to the downs.
- Bedroom 4: 3.18m x 2.13m (10'5" x 7')affording westerly views toward the downs, fitted shelving, radiator.
- Bathroomwith white suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, low level wc, wash basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, part tiled walls, radiator.
- OutsideAn important feature of this property is its lovely garden setting with the charming southerly rear garden arranged for ease of maintenance with a large paved terrace and areas of shingle with flower beds and borders, timber garden shed, useful garden store, gated side access.The wide entrance drive provides good off road parking space.