3 Bedroom, House | King Edwards Parade, Meads
An exciting new town house of contemporary design with private passenger lift to all floors situated within this luxuriously appointed development on Eastbourne's exclusive western seafront.
Forming part of this striking Meads' seafront development - A stunning contemporary three bedroom town house with private passenger lift and garage. This represents a remarkably rare opportunity to secure a new home in one of the last remaining development sites on Eastbourne's premier stretch of seafront. As well as its enviable situation the town house benefits from a private passenger lift to all four floors, a courtyard garden with westerly aspect and off road parking for three cars. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porchwith tiled floor and front doo to
- Reception Hallwith under stairs storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard.
- Cloakroom/Utility Roomwith wc, wash basin, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumbel dryer.
- Garden Room: 5.36m x 2.74m (17'7" x 9')with triple glazed casement doors to rear courtyard garden.
- Private Passenger Liftand staircase to the first floor landing.
- Sitting Room: 5.60m x 4.10m (18'4" x 13'5")with apsect over the communal garden, triple glazed double doors give access to the communal gardens, radiator. The sitting room communicates on the open plan via double doors with
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 5.49m x 3.35m (18'0" x 11')maximum measurements of the irregular shaped room and extensively equipped with range of quartz working surfaces with soft closing drawers and cupboards below, integrated appliances include the Neff dishwasher, electric fan oven, induction hob and filter hood over, Karndean flooring.
- Passenger Liftor staircase continue to the second floor landing with radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 3.35m (15'7" x 11')with fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.35m x 3.05m (11' x 10'0")into the door recess and excluding the depth of the wardrobe cupboards, radiator.
- Luxurious Bathroom/Shower Roomequipped with panelled bath, large separate shower unit, wash basin and low level wc, tiled walls, tiled floor heated towel rail.
- Passenger Liftor staircase continue to the third floor landing with under eaves store cupboard, radiator.
- Master Bedroom suite comprising Bedroom 1: 5.40m x 3.30m (17'9" x 10'10")reducing due to sloping ceilings and communicating on the open plan with
- Dressing Area: 3.10m x 2.13m (10'2" x 7')excluding the depth of the recesses, radiator. Door from the main bedroom to
- Luxurious en suite Shower Roomwith large shower unit, wash basin, low level wc, tiled walls and tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- OutsideThe property has the benefit of a courtyard private rear garden with westerly aspect, paved and astro turfed for ease of maintenance. The property also has the benefit of the use of attractive communally maintained gardens which provide a delightful setting for Holywell Terrace.
- Garagewith electric up and over door.Off road under cover parking space for two further cars.
- NBInternal photographs are of the show house.